What Do We Mean By “Advanced Hifz”?
- 5 Hours a Day of Exclusive Memorization Time
- Integrated Study of Islamic Sciences
- Complementary App for Hifz Monitoring
- Fully Accredited Online Academic Education
The Advanced Hifz course is dedicated to teaching students the memorization of the entire Holy Qur’an while simultaneously educating students on the essentials of Islam. Students that graduate will not only complete the memorization of the Qur’an, but they will also leave with knowledge in the following areas of Islamic sciences:
- Method of making Wudu’ and performing Salah
- Essential rulings pertaining to Wudu’ and Salah (e.g., Sajdat al-Sahw, laws of traveling, etc.)
- Rules of Tajwid
- Basic Islamic Theology (i.e., `Aqidah)
- Basic Islamic history (Prophets and Seerah)
- Basic Arabic: Introduction to the Language of the Qur’an
- Active Q & A Sessions and Halaqahs for Addressing Modern Challenges
Why is Our Method Unique?
At CJIIS, we believe in working together with the parents and making them a part of the learning process by providing them with detailed progress reports for each child. This includes a detailed daily, weekly, monthly and yearly report about the progress of the child’s Quran memorization and step-by-step updates about the achievements made by the child and difficulties they may be struggling with.
Alongside the Hifz program, students are also taught the essentials of their religion and the proper method of recitation (Tajwid) so they can become true Huffaz of the Qur’an who not only excel in reciting the Qur’an but also display close attachment with their Deen. At CJIIS, students are equipped with the knowledge to actively defend themselves in the face of modern challenges that have left the youth confused and at odds with their own religion.
At the core of our Advanced Hifz program is the active communication between the teacher, parent, and the child. Seeing the rapid growth of the communications and technology industry, it is no longer enough to simply rely on emails and paper-based communications. To facilitate this rapid change in modern modes of communication, we use a cloud-based application (available for Windows, iOS, and Android) which provides parents and guardians live updates about the progress of their child every step of the way.
With information available at your fingertips, it has never become easier to take an active role in your child’s journey of Hifz and Islamic upbringing.
Students will be prepared to become upright citizens who can:
1. Pursue advanced educational studies
2. Teach the art of Qur’anic memorization to children and adults
3. Lead the congregational Salah
4. Lead the Taraweeh prayers in Ramadan
5. Inculcate the Sunnah of the Prophet into their lives
6. Actively defend their beliefs outside of the classroom
All applicants must go through the admission process for enrollment. No member of the Darul Uloom, faculty or board, can unilaterally influence or enforce enrollment. Failure of applicants (and/or their guardians) to follow formal procedures may affect enrollment.
Central Jersey Institute of Islamic Sciences Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in the administration of its admission policies, educational policies, scholarship programs, athletic programs, and other school-administered programs. Students are entitled to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to them at the school.